Bridal jewelry Tiara Diadem Berlin Germany Switzerland Austria
Last updated: May 25, 2018
We at the Majestic Bride ”,“ we ”,“ us ”or“ our ”) take your data protection rights seriously. In this declaration, we explain to you in a short summary which personal data we use when you visit our website and buy our products, as well as your rights in this regard. We will then explain these explanations in more detail from Section 1 below.
✓ Service delivery
We and our service providers process personal data relating to you in order to provide you with all of the services and functions of our website. This includes data in connection with setting up a customer account and data that are required for the receipt of products and services.
We and our service providers control and analyze the use of the website and - if you have subscribed to it - our newsletter in order to determine how it is used and to improve it.
We can use your data for marketing purposes in order to send you individually tailored offers about our products and services, provided you do not decline this option.
Our service providers and the Majestic Bride companies also access your data in order to provide you with services in accordance with the explanations in this data protection declaration.
✓ your rights
Among other things, you have the right to information, correction and deletion of your data and, if necessary, the right to withdraw your consent, to object to processing or to request that processing be restricted.
✓ Storage location for your data
The data we use is mainly stored in the USA - with us and, if necessary, with our cloud service providers. The storage takes place either in accordance with the Privacy Shield Framework between the EU and the USA or between Switzerland and the USA or using other appropriate protective measures.
1. What personal data do we use, for what purposes and on what legal basis?
In order to provide you with our services and to be able to offer you the full functionality of our website, we and our service providers use your data (including your name, your email address, your password and your IP address) for the following purposes:
When you create a customer account: to manage your customer data; to provide access to your shopping cart; to show you purchased, reserved or registered products or to show you other products that may be of interest to you; to verify your identity if you forget your password and to process your product reviews.
If you decide to provide us with further information, for example date of birth, address, personal settings, a wish list and your gender: in order to be able to customize both your profile and our recommendations for you.
If you order goods online: In this case, we also need your address, telephone number and payment information in order to process your purchase, send you confirmations, check transactions for fraudulent activities and process returns, repairs or replacements.
When you purchase an item from a Fossil store and request an electronic receipt: to process your request.
If you participate in loyalty programs, recommend our products, redeem a gift card or if we offer you discounts or bonuses, etc., then we use this information in addition to the information provided in connection with the purchase to check for further discounts or special offers can take advantage of.
If you ask us to forward a wish list to a friend or if you send us the contact details of this person, we will also use this data in the context of processing your request.
When you contact us: to answer your questions, to support you with customer service and to process your request.
Insofar as this processing is necessary to fulfill the contract concluded with you, it is based on Art. 6 (1) b of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Voluntary information is processed in accordance with Art. 6 (1) f GDPR, with our legitimate interest in providing a functionally appealing and user-friendly website. According to the GDPR, the processing required by law is also permitted, for example to answer your inquiries immediately via the channels provided.
In principle, we delete information related to
Your customer account at your request or after three years of inactivity,
Your purchase after the relevant statutory retention period has expired,
Your participation in loyalty programs, referrals, etc. after three years.
We would like to explain some of our processing processes to you in more detail:
1.1 Credit check
We strive to offer you the option of ordering on account. For this purpose, CRIF Bürgel GmbH, Radlkoferstraße 2, 81373 Munich ("credit information agency") provides information on previous payment difficulties, information on fraudulent behavior or information from public directories or notices on the basis of your name, date and place of birth, your (previous) address carry out a credit check for us. Using mathematical and statistical procedures, the credit agency determines the probability that our customer will pay our bill. Only in the case of a positive result, which is based solely on an automated decision (without manual verification), is the "order on account" option enabled. The basis for this processing is our legitimate interest (Art. 6 (1) f GDPR) to provide various payment options. We do not save this data.
1.2 Interest-based advertising
In order to be able to choose which marketing information might be of interest to you and to tailor advertisements and offers individually to your interests, we proceed as follows in accordance with Art. 6 (1) f GDPR: We
use publicly available information (for example from your profiles in social networks)
analyze your customer account information and the way in which you use our services - including our website, advertisements on external websites and our newsletter
use information in connection with your redemption of a gift card or your participation in a sweepstakes, contest or survey
use information that our service providers have collected (for example Adobe or Google)
send you product promotions based on your previous purchases via email or contact you via other electronic means, unless you have declined these options. We will obtain your consent for any further contact for the purpose of direct marketing (e.g. further e-mails, newsletters or SMS messages).
In principle, we delete such advertising-related data after a retention period of a maximum of three years.
1.3 Your Ratings and Shared Content
If you submit a product review on our website or upload a picture or other files or if you share content with us on external websites such as social networks, we publish and use this information on the basis of our legitimate interests (Art. 6 (1) f GDPR) on our or external websites. We delete this data after five years. We have no control whatsoever over the use of the data by these external websites and we also assume no responsibility for it. For more information on how these third parties use your data, please read their respective privacy statements.
Please also note that you must own the intellectual property rights to the content that you upload to our website or share with us, and that you must not violate the rights of third parties (e.g. intellectual property rights or data protection rights). By uploading the content, you grant us and our respective service providers a free, unlimited, non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, globally valid license for use, editing, reproduction, adaptation, translation, publication, display , Provision, communication and distribution of parts or all of the content in any form, via any medium or by means of any technology that is already known or will be developed in the future, as well as for the integration of parts or all of the content in other content for advertising, Marketing or any other purpose.
1.4 Cookies and other technologies
Each time you visit our website, our system saves data relating to your browser, its version, the operating system of your computer, your IP address, the date, length and time of your visit, the website you visited before and those that you then visit via links on our website. We base this processing on our legitimate interest in security (Art. 6 (1) f GDPR) and delete log files immediately, but no later than six months after the end of the visit.
Before we explain to you what types of cookies and other technologies (which we all collectively refer to as "cookies") we use, we should first point out that you
You can generally refuse browser cookies via the settings of your browser or
can deactivate certain types of cookies via this link (if you do this, a cookie will be stored on your computer by deactivating the option, which prevents any data traffic via the corresponding category of cookies)
Please note that certain functions of our website and services may no longer be available to you if you deactivate the use of certain cookies.
1.4.1 Function cookies
In addition, we use other services to improve functionality such as Adobe Scene 7 from Adobe Systems Software Ireland Limited, 4-6 Riverwalk, Citywest Business Campus, Dublin 24, Republic of Ireland (“Adobe”), Youtube and Google Maps, both provided by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA ("Google").
1.4.2 Cookies related to social networks
1.4.3 Analysis cookies
On the basis of Art. 6 (1) f GDPR, we use information about the services you use and the way in which you use them (for example articles that you clicked on in our e-mails or on our website to have). We do not create a link to your name, but save the information with an identification number. We use this information to find out more about your purchase preferences and to tailor our offers and websites accordingly, to solve problems with websites, products and services, to evaluate trends and statistics, and to provide you with our content in the most appealing and user-friendly way showcase.
You can deactivate analysis cookies under this link.
● We use Google Analytics, an analysis service provided by Google, to store "analysis cookies" on your computer on our behalf. In order to use Google Analytics, we send anonymized information to Google, for example about your use of our website and the end devices used. At Google, the data is collected and evaluated, and we then receive meaningful reports. We do not merge the data from Google Analytics with any of your personal data, and neither does Google merge it with data about you. Since it can happen that your personal data is transmitted to the USA, Google has committed itself to complying with the Privacy Shield Framework between the EU and the USA.
You can object by installing a browser plug-in via this link .
● We use Adobe Analytics (Omniture), an analysis service from Adobe. Adobe places cookies on your computer in order to process information about you and your use of our website on our behalf. We transmit your IP address after it has been anonymized in advance of geolocation and replaced with a general IP address before storage. For the individual cases in which personal data is transmitted to the USA, Adobe has committed itself to complying with the Privacy Shield Framework between the EU and the USA.
You can object by opening this link .
● We use Adobe Test & Target, an analysis service from Adobe.
Click here [to deactivate ClickTale.
1.4.4 Marketing cookies
You can deactivate the marketing cookies under this link.
If you have a user account with external service providers (e.g. Facebook), please note that they may be able to identify you.
● We use Certona Product Recommendations, an advertising service for user-specific product discovery provided by Certona Corporation, 10431 Wateridge Circle, Suite 200, San Diego, CA 92121, USA (“Certona”). When you use our website, Certona records your IP address, the products you have viewed and purchased, and your preferences in order to help us personalize your visit to our website and to send you relevant product recommendations and targeted e-mails. In addition, Certona collects the email address you have given us with our express consent. Your data will be transmitted to the Certona servers located in the USA. The transmission takes place on the basis of a contract that contains the standard contractual clauses of the EU Commission.
● We use Criteo Dynamic Retargeting, an analysis and advertising service provided by Criteo SA, 32 Rue Blanche, 75009 Paris, France (“Criteo”). Criteo places cookies in your browser, which enable the analysis of trends and the determination of your interests. For example, Criteo processes your IP address to prevent fraud. In addition, your e-mail address is processed for the purpose of cross-device identification and an individual code ("hash") is created from it when you log into your customer account. Criteo places our advertisements on the websites of its business partners, who may also place cookies in your browser. In doing so, Criteo works with various platform providers (e.g. Adform, Adscale or Improve Digital), who may also place corresponding cookies.
To log out of Criteo, click this link .
You can install an opt-out cookie via the following link [
● We use DoubleClick Campaign Manager, an analytics service provided by Google, to improve advertising that is relevant to you, to improve campaign performance reports, and to prevent ads that you have already seen from being displayed. DoubleClick places a cookie in your browser. According to your settings, information relating to cookies that are used for advertising can be added to your Google account. You can find detailed information on processing by Google under "Google Analytics".
To opt out of receiving personalized ads from Google, click here [
To prevent Google from collecting data for behavior-based advertising, you can change the settings on this page [
● We integrate a so-called Custom Audience Pixel that is provided by Facebook Ireland Limited, 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbor, Dublin 2, Ireland (“Facebook”) on our website (“Pixel”). The pixel collects data about the use of our websites (e.g. which pages you have visited) and transmits this to Facebook in hash form. The data is used for statistical and market research purposes in order to understand the behavior of users after they have clicked on an ad placed on Facebook. In this way, we can measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns on the Facebook websites (conversion tracking) and target our advertising specifically to groups created by Facebook. We can also show you advertisements via your Facebook feed that you may find interesting depending on your website usage. If you use our website after visiting Facebook, we can only identify you and assign this information to your customer account if, for example, you B. place an order.
● We use Responsys, a service provided by Oracle (see “Datalogix” above for more information). Responsys helps us manage and fine-tune our marketing interactions with you across email, mobile devices, social media, ads, and the web. We use Responsys to send you newsletters or electronic receipts. Responsys may collect your personal data, contact and purchase data, usage data and your IP address.
You can deactivate this analysis by clicking the unsubscribe link in each email.
2. Where do we get your personal data from?
We have received most of the personal data processed by us from you - either by providing this in the course of the registration process or placing an order, or because we have followed your use of our website or our newsletter, etc. In addition, we may also receive information about you from other sources, for example from companies in the Fossil Group and - if publicly accessible - from external websites. In some cases we receive personal data about you from our service providers, for example from FullContact Inc., Facebook, Google or Responsys.
3. When do we pass on your personal data?
We pass on your personal data in the following cases:
3.1 Legal obligation and internal purposes
We disclose your personal information (i) to comply with applicable laws and regulatory requirements and to respond to lawful inquiries, court orders and legal process, including requests to comply with national security or law enforcement requirements; (ii) to protect our rights or property or the rights or property of others; or (iii) to ensure the safety of our employees or any other person in an emergency.
3.2 Joint processing within the Majestic Bride
Your data will be combined with other personal data that the companies of the Fossil Group have collected about you (for example data on wearables, purchase information regarding your wearable or other items that you have bought via a company website). We also make your data available to the companies of the Fossil Group if this is necessary in order to provide you with warranty and other customer services (information on the companies of the Fossil Group can be found here MajesticBride
3.3 Transfer to third parties
To provide or provide services, we use other companies that are only allowed to use personal data on our behalf and under no circumstances for their own purposes, unless this is permitted by law.
We pass on the data to service providers who
Provide customer support services (e.g. Zendesk Inc.)
Provide functional, social and analytical technologies and behavioral marketing technologies (1.4)
Use data cleansing techniques to ensure that information such as your address is correct (for example Acxiom Corporation])
Provide payment services (e.g. PayPal S.à rl, et Cie, SCA)
Offer transport and logistics services (e.g. Deutsche Post DHL Group)
Provide hosting and general IT services (e.g. Amazon Web Services, Inc. and Google, Inc.)
Provide social media services (e.g. Facebook or Google)
Carry out credit checks (1.1)
Run direct marketing campaigns (for example Oracle, Google or Facebook)
4. How long do we use the personal data?
We keep your personal data for as long as is necessary to provide you with the functions and services described in Chapter 1. In certain cases, however, we keep some of your personal data longer - but only to the extent necessary. Such cases include, among other things, the defense against or the assertion of legal claims and legal obligations (e.g. tax law or the principle of accountability, according to which we have to prove that our processing complies with applicable data protection law). In order to check whether you have consented to or objected to marketing activities, we store your relevant decision, for example (e.g. via a cookie or a declaration).
5. What are your rights?
On our website in the "My Account" area, you can change the personal data that we have saved.
We encourage you to contact us with any questions or concerns regarding our use of your data using the contact details given in Chapter 10. In this way you can also exercise your right to (i) information, (ii) correction and (iii) deletion of the personal data that we have stored about you, as well as your right (iv) to restrict the processing of this data. You also have the right to (v) data portability (receipt of the data you have provided in a machine-readable format) and, if applicable, the right to (vi) revoke your consent, (vii) refuse to receive marketing communications and (viii) object to the Processing that we base on our legitimate interests. In addition, you have the right to (ix) lodge a complaint with the competent data protection authority.
6. Data storage in the USA
Personal data we collect is mainly stored in the USA - at the companies of the Fossil Group and our cloud service providers. The storage takes place in accordance with the Privacy Shield Framework between the EU and the USA or between Switzerland and the USA. To the extent permitted by applicable law (including EU law), we also use personal data in other countries and areas and transfer them to other countries and areas. As a result, your information may be subject to U.S. and foreign law, and accessible to U.S. and foreign governments, courts, law enforcement, and regulatory agencies.
In order to ensure an adequate level of protection, the Fossil Group, Inc. follows the Privacy Shield Framework between the EU and the USA or between Switzerland and the USA, as set out by the US Department of Commerce and in connection with which the Fossil Group has certified that it complies with the Privacy Shield Principles. As a result, the Fossil Group is subject to the investigative and enforcement powers of the US Federal Trade Commission. In the event of any contradictions between this data protection declaration and the Privacy Shield Principles, the Privacy Shield Principles shall prevail. Further details on the Privacy Shield program can be found at You can see the Fossil Group's certification on the Privacy Shield list at. The Fossil Group's subsidiaries, including Fossil's partners - LP and Misfit, Inc. - also adhere to the Privacy Shield Principles.
If your data falls within the scope of the Privacy Shield and you believe that the Fossil Group has not adequately addressed your concerns about data protection, you can raise your concerns with the DMA free of charge:
DMA, Privacy Shield, 1333 Broadway, Suite # 301, New York, NY 10018
For complaints / inquiries: [
Further information on the DMA and its Privacy Shield program is available at: [
If a matter cannot be resolved by us or through the DMA, you have the option of initiating binding arbitration, as described in more detail in the Privacy Shield.
7. international data transfer
In addition to the service providers listed in Section 1.4, we cooperate with service providers who are based outside the EU or the EEA (see, for example, the list in Section 3.3), all of whom have a certification in accordance with the Privacy Shield. Where this is not the case, we ensure that we base our contract on standard contractual clauses that guarantee an adequate level of data protection, unless there is a different adequacy decision.
8. What happens if this data protection declaration is changed?
9. Reference to other websites
Whenever we provide links to other websites on our website, this is in the interest of our users or is to be understood as a favor to the external service provider. Pages to which we link or which link to our website are not under our control. In such cases, we are neither responsible for the content of these pages nor for compliance with the applicable data protection regulations by these service providers. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of these third parties carefully to find out how your personal information is kept, used or shared.
10. Who are we and how can you contact us?
This website is provided by Majestic Bride, email: